I have a few very cute and endearing twin updates and stories. Claire and Lucy really do look out for one another. I love these girls more and more every day!
Claire woke up from her nap before Lucy did. I could hear Claire over the monitor, playing, laughing, talking to her bear. When the playing turned into yells for "mommy, mommy", I went upstairs to get her. I peaked my head in the door to see if Lucy was still sleeping. Claire looked at Lucy, then at me, put her finger up over her mouth and said, "Mommy, shhh".
A few hours later, Claire fell down and bumped her head. My attempts to comfort her weren't working so Lucy took it upon herself to go in the other room and get Claire's teddy bear to give to her. She then, selflessly gave up her own blankie to dry Claire's tears.
That same evening, Claire was thirsty and asked for juice. She went out to the kitchen and came back in with, not one, but two cups. Holding one up, she said, "Lucy" (well, really, it comes out Shh-shu-she which I believe is her combination of 'sissy' and 'Lucy'). They are quite the pair!
1 comment:
Too adorable! Love them!
Post a Comment