Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Twelfth Day of Christmas

On the Twelfth (and final) day of Christmas, Claire and Lucy gave to me.... New Beginnings! The girls had their first day of "Pre-school" on Monday morning. They will just be going one day a week. The teacher said that "we had every reason to be very proud". They read stories, painted and played with clay. She did say that they need to work on holding hands and understanding that they need to transition from one task to another (translation-I don't want to stop painting and you can't make me). I am so excited for them! Make sure you check out the before and after pictures of Claire and Lucy below.... talk about role reversals!

I thought that this would be a good time to wish everyone in our lives a blessed 2011. May you find all the joy and happiness in the new year that you brought to our lives in the last one. The McNallys can't wait for what 2011 has in store! Phew, after 12 posts in a row, this mama might be taking a break for awhile!


Lucy (before) is READY for her first day of school!


Claire (before), not sure what to make of the whole backpack phenomenon

Lucy (after)... I need a nap mom


Claire (after)- I am going to CRUSH this backpack!




1 comment:

Liz said...

Laura,
Your family is so beautiful. I love checking in periodically and seeing how the girls have grown!

Happy New Year.
Liz Reeves