Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our First Pets

Judd and I got the girls fish for Valentine's Day. They loved them! Their reaction was priceless and I wish that we would have gotten it on video camera. They were just as excited this morning when they realized that the fish were still here. Lucy tried to share her granola bar with them while Claire tried to get them to play Play-doh with her. Someday, their boyfriends are going to have a tough time finding a present to top this Valentine's Day!









3 comments:

Kimber said...

CUTE! I'm also in love with Lucy's little pigtails. Cannot believe you didn't mention this last night when we were talking about the new Noto kittens!

Jen said...

So cute! The wonder in their faces is the sweetest thing... love those girls.

Kelly said...

Adorable! Love the picture of Claire looking through the tank. This will definitely be tough to top one day. :)