Hello everyone! This is my first official blog so I thought that I would tell you all what I have been up to over the holidays! I had a great time while Daddy was on vacation for almost two weeks!! He went back to work today so Mommy, Lucy and I are trying to pass the time. I am just loving life right now! I smile all the time, I play with my toys and I have the absolute best time in my jumperoo! Hopefully soon, Mommy will get a video of it and you can see me in action. It took a bit for me to understand what I had to do but once I got the hang of jumping, I went to TOWN! I also really like to dance, especially when my cousins, Nick and Max are around. They are so funny. They like to dance and then tell me to "freeze" and I stop dancing. Below is a video of it from Christmas. Yes, that is a bow on my head...... Grandad thought that it would be funny to put bows on Lucy and me.
I also REALLY like mirrors. I don't really understand who is in the mirror but she sure is good looking! Sometimes that baby in the mirror gets so excited that she scares me a little bit but mostly she just makes me laugh! Well, Mommy tells me that it is time to take a nap. I had better get going.
Love,
Claire
Here are some pictures of me in action. Often times, I play so hard that I just have to take a nap right in my jumper!


1 comment:
that is awesome! hahahhaha
Post a Comment