Monday, January 4, 2010

It's my turn!!!

Hello everyone, its Lucy here! Mommy put Claire down for a nap so it is time for MY first blog! I had a great Christmas! We got a new video camera so you will get to see lots of us in the future! Mommy sure does love to take pictures and videos of Claire and me. She tells me that we are pretty cute! I really like to play with my sister. She sure does make me laugh. She takes my toys a lot though too so it is nice when she sleeps and I have them to myself! I like to play on the floor and roll around.

My toys are pretty cool but I love it the most when other people play with me. Mommy calls me a “people person” but I just love to talk! I am really getting into belly laughing! Daddy says that there is nothing better in the world than to hear my belly laugh! Below is a video where Claire just cracked me up! I am playing so hard during the day that, most of the time, I sleep through the night now. This really makes Mommy and Daddy happy! I also really like to take naps in my swing. Well, I am getting pretty hungry so I am going to go have a baba and watch the Ellen Show….. I like to dance with Mommy when Ellen plays music!


Love ya,

Lucy






3 comments:

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

Now THAT is a good belly laugh! Hilarious!

Jen said...

Your girls are insane! Love them. Those giggles are the BEST part of life and NEVER get old. Let the fun times really begin!