Well, now that the decorations are down, the bills are payed and the thank you notes written, it is time to grant all the requests and FINALLY post a blog of the girls' first Christmas. We had a wonderful time with all of our friends and family. Here are some pictures of our family's first Christmas. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Claire and Daddy decorating the tree

Lucy and Mommy decorating the tree

Maybe next year, we will be bigger than our stockings!

"Hey, she got more than I did!"

"I'll keep humoring you mom, but I would rather take a nap!"
Claire and Daddy decorating the tree
Lucy and Mommy decorating the tree
Maybe next year, we will be bigger than our stockings!
"Hey, she got more than I did!"
"I'll keep humoring you mom, but I would rather take a nap!"
No comments:
Post a Comment