I would like to share with you two sentences that I just never thought I would ever say but first I have to give you some background information. The girls are very into getting dressed (or rather, undressed) these days. Claire's favorite pass time is taking her pants off.
1. "Claire, you can't go answer the door with your pants down around your ankles." (Who was at the door? A poor kid selling coupon books and yes, Claire shimmied all the way to the door with her pants around her ankles before I could catch her. Judd had opened the door before he knew what was going on).
2. "Lucy, why are you wearing Claire's pants and what did you do with yours?" (Come to find out, Lucy actually still was wearing her pants and just put Claire's on top of her own after, you guessed it, Claire had taken hers off.)
2 comments:
I've come back to read this three times now for a pick-me-up. Love me some Claire!
HHAHH So funny!
Post a Comment