This blog entry is dedicated to all the teachers in our family and lives. I commend you on your approaches to the many different learning styles of students! I was finally able to catch Lucy "reading" out loud (first video). This is one of the cutest things that I have seen her do to-date. I just love it! This is the only time that she "speaks" like this. It is her unique reading voice. The second video shows Claire's flair for reading, a bit different than Lucy's. This active gal prefers to sit on and/or eat the books. Her favorite book is, of course, the one that plays music. Come on Mom, those other ones are boring!
4 comments:
Super cute. love lucy's babbling and claire... well, her style is fantastic!
I'd say it doesn't matter how you love 'em...it just matters that they love the books! Too Cute!
In this video, the roles of Jill & Mandy at book club are being played by Claire. (Sorry, Mandy! We're in the prefer music, non-reading corner together, sister!)... Love the videos! And Lucy's voice :)
Post a Comment