Monday, April 5, 2010

People ask.... One Crib?

Going out in public with the girls is always an adventure! I like to call it "Twins on Parade" as they are always quite popular tourist attractions. The most common question outside of "Are they identical?"......uh, no, are you looking at the same two babies I am!?..... is "Do they sleep in the same crib?". I respond with my typical answer that they used to but are too big to sleep together now. They are still in the same room though. This is almost always met with some sort of disappointment or frown. Well, to all those people, here is video evidence why Claire and Lucy no longer sleep in the same crib. Do keep in mind, however, that the shrieks and giggles you hear happen when each one is in her respective crib as well. They laugh and giggle one another to sleep before almost every nap. I have tried to get this phenomenon on camera but Claire always spots me trying to sneak in the door and my cover is blown. These moments melt my heart every single time and I find myself praying that they will always bring each other as much love and joy as they do from behind the bars of their cribs!




2 comments:

Tunde said...

that is awesome! hehe just wait till they are in toddler beds hehe can't keep them apart any longer! we are going thru that right now. bring on the cocktails! ;)

Kimber said...

so cute - love the shrieks and giggles. came home to check for your blog post, don't know how I missed this earlier in the week!