Thursday, April 1, 2010

Double (or Triple) the Blessings! (April Fool's)

I wanted to add a disclaimer that this was an April Fool's joke (for those of you who didn't happen to see this on April 1st).....You have heard of Irish Twins...... well, we won't quite make that status but how about three in 16 months!? Yep, that's right.....


We had an ultrasound already though and they have made sure that there is, in fact, ONLY ONE in there! Judd made them double check! We were a little freaked out at first but have had a few days to become accustomed to it. Claire wanted to add her comment as well. Click here for Claire's response. Love to all of you!

7 comments:

Mandy Kinnucan said...

Ha, ha, ha...you can't get me on my favorite day of the year! Nice try, sister!!!

Kasey said...

I am so gullible.

Kelly said...

Nice try McNallys!! Wouldn't that have been something though?!?

Michele Nafziger said...

So, I just called Kimber to shout about this....you totally got me!

corissaj said...

Haha. Nice one. I have to admit that I fell for it....

Our Family said...

You jerk! haha I was going to be really mad at you if I just talked to you last night and you didn't say anything! That is the only April Fools joke I have heard today! You guys are awesome! Now you know there will be two in there next time since you are such pranksters!!! Love to all 4 of you!!!

Stacey Holdaway said...

Totally got me. I was just thinking wow that is crazy. Good luck to them:)