Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Tricks

Claire and Lucy both have new tricks up their sleeves these days. Claire sat up by herself for the first time on January 10th. Lucy followed on January 26th. They are very proud of themselves and thoroughly enjoying their new view of the world. Claire loves any game in which she can be wild. Watch the peek-a-boo video to get a glimpse of this! Lucy is our TALKER!!! Whether she is in the car, in her crib supposedly taking a nap or it is 4 AM, you can hear her happily repeating her favorite word "da-da-da-da". She must be up to over a thousand times a day. She gets quite a kick out of herself, as does her sister!



"That's right, look at me, I am awesome!"



Lucy, taking a time out from talking to smile for the camera.






3 comments:

Kasey said...

Love these videos, especially the peek-a-boo! She's so shocked every time, too funny!

Mandy Kinnucan said...

OMG. Toooo cute! More tricks, please!! I just can't get enough...

Tunde said...

I love how Claire has a little jump when you say peek a boo hehe