As a kid growing up in a science family, a great deal of our television time was spent watching the Nature Channel. During these long winter days (when let's face it, bears have the right idea to hibernate), I find myself being reminded of those nature programs while watching our daughters. Let me clarify; no, not the scenes of predator versus prey when I always made my dad change the channel (although I hear from my friends with twins that the two year old stage may resemble that). Instead, they remind me of what was always my favorite part of these shows; when the baby animals would roll around and play with one another. Inevitably one of the siblings would take it too far and the mother bear, lion, tiger, etc. would eventually have to intervene, Mama Laura not being excluded from this group. The scenes were always quite entertaining up until that point, however. Here is some evidence of our little animals in action.........
No comments:
Post a Comment