Monday, April 6, 2009

One Tie Broken / Another Tie Created

We are having two girls!

For Grammy Tami that means 4 granddaughters and 2 grandsons, breaking the 2-2 tie.

For Grandma and Granddad Duman, its all tied up at 2 apiece!

Laura and I are both very excited!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ted McNally said...

Great news, guys! We are very happy for you - Nora is drooling over the news as we speak!

Kelly & Ted

Owen, Melissa, and Jeb said...

Owen, Melissa, and now Jeb are all very excited!!! Jeb tried to not find out and that lasted less then 24 hours as Grammi Tami ends our phone conversation with "so it's two girls!!"

Off to show Owen how to do something MANLY!!!!

See you guys soon

Anonymous said...

Way to go Grammi Tami can't keep a secret.
I really can't tell from the ultra sound that it is girls but if you say so.
I am so happy for all. Take care
Love Aunt Jessi