Now that everyone knows the BOGOs (Buy One Get One Free, for those that didn't know what BOGO meant and we will not use the term again for fear that one day one of the girls (or boys, in case Dr. Stiver made a mistake) asks us which one of them was free) are apparently two girls. We can have some fun with names.
Feel free to suggest names for our baby girls. Of course, we reserve the right to make the final decision- sorry Nick and Max, Nicolette and Maxine are probably not going to make the top 5.
5 comments:
How about Nicki and Maxita?
Just two unbiased choices from an anonymous blogger.
What about Lucy and Elizabeth - then they can be Lucy and Lizzie!
Have a good week.
Kelly & Ted
Leia and Padmé
(just another anonymous comment from two additional anonymous bloggers)
Annie and Clarabel
I'm a bit behind and just learned today that you have a blog... so, I saw newer posts first and thought, "I think I know what BOGO means (when referring to shoes, of course!), but certainly they are not calling their sweet baby girls that!"... And you are. And I love you for it. Hilarious.
Thinking about you two! Hope you're feeling as well as can be expected, Laura! You're the cutest preggers person ever :)
Post a Comment