Miss Lucy is such a darling. This morning, she lines her stuffed animals all in a row on the kitchen floor. She talks to them for a few minutes and then says, "Ok, stay there, I'm going to go get my camera.".
They had been asking a few questions about our wedding (they saw a picture on the wall). So I decided to show them the wedding DVD. It made Lucy start weeping! It wasn't her normal three-year-old cry.... she was actually weeping. When I picked her up and held her, she started laughing and crying and gave me a big kiss. I was rocking her to sleep tonight and she looks at me, holds my face in her hands, starts weeping again and says, "Why you get married?". After talking to her about it, she explained that she cried because she saw me crying on the recording. This girls melts my heart on a daily basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment