It is hard to believe that just two years ago, Judd and I didn't even comprehend what our lives would be like and all the joy that our two little wonders would bring to our world. It is even harder to believe how much they have grown in the past year! Claire and Lucy, I'm so proud to be your mom. In the last 365 days, you have learned how to walk, talk, feed yourselves, color, "read" books, sing, dance, run, play together, give hugs and kisses and light up everyone's lives that you touch. Lucy, I love the way you look up at me with your arms in the air and say, "I hold you" when you want to be picked up. Claire, you are darling when you ask for what you want and then answer yourself by saying, "ok" and tilting your head ever so cutely. How can I say no to either one of you? You bring so much joy and happiness to our lives. I love you more than words can say.
No comments:
Post a Comment