Thursday, April 7, 2011
Growing Up
Our little Lucy is really growing up..... too fast! It has been quite some time since Lucy has had a stretch of time that she wasn't sick. Since she has been healthy (knock on wood), we have seen her personality really start to develop. And what a darling she is! And FUNNY! In a continuation of the "God Bless You" story from Claire.... Claire sneezed last night and I said, "God Bless You". Lucy followed it up with, "Amen". Judd and I were laughing hysterically! It was so cute. She is into hiding things and then saying, "Where'd go?" while holding her hands up. Then she says, "I hide it" and goes and gets it to show you. When she wants to be held, she stands at your feet, with her hands in the air and says, "I hold you". She's got her pronouns mixed up but it is so darling! She loves to go on the swings outside and play with her baby dolls, tucking them in and giving them blankies to sleep with.
Just when we think she's growing up too fast though, she asks for her blankie. Below, she found her back-up blankie and decided that she needed both of them, while drinking her ba-ba.... and playing dress-up. This girl is a multi-tasker! And we love her very much! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment