Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A little Claire time


I thought that I would take some time to do individual updates on the girls. Since Claire is the oldest, she's up first. While Claire isn't growing much hair yet, she is definitely growing into her own personality. She loves to be active and explore EVERYTHING! Her favorite activity is tickling; being tickled, tickling others, tickling her bear, even tickling herself! She also enjoys being outside where she is a great help in the garden. The minute that we are out the back door, she is immediately in the tomato plant, picking ripe and unripe tomatoes. I don't know what we are going to do after the first frost! She is going to be devastated! She is also getting quite good at learning body parts and making animal noises. Here are some pictures and videos of our darling. We hope that you enjoy them as much as we enjoy her!



1 comment:

The Wegeners said...

I just love them! I can't believe how big they are getting...and the pony tail envy is just too much!