Monday, May 3, 2010

"Forrest, we're like peas and carrots"

Remember that quote from Forrest Gump, "Forrest, I'll lean up against you and you lean up against me and that way, we won't have to sleep with our heads in the mud."? Well, Claire and Lucy are becoming just like Forrest and Bubba! They like to make sure that they are touching or close to each other while they play, even if they are doing something on their own. I guess nine months of snuggling in the womb is a tough habit to break! They sat like this, just playing for almost 15 minutes this morning.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tunde said...

wow! that is great! my girls never interacted that much with each other!

Mandy Kinnucan said...

AAAGH!! Two. Cutest. Girls. Ever.

Jill Dawson said...

LOVE IT! (from your friend who falls into the idiot category for asking if C & L are identical :))

The Wegeners said...

I don't tell you enough how stinkin' cute these two are!!!