Thursday, March 4, 2010

Double Trouble

Claire started crawling last week! She was quite tentative at first but has been practicing and getting quite good. This morning, she decided to crawl over to Lucy and try to pull up to see her. She bumped her head (don't worry, it was just a light tap) which sent them both into fits of laughter. Thank goodness the camera was handy!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Holy mackeral! That is CRAZY! They are getting so big! How fun. Those squeals are the BEST!

Tunde said...

They have to be 2 of the happiest babies I have ever seen!

corissaj said...

They are too cute!

Theresa said...

I can't believe how big they are now. They are so very cute! I need to come see you and the girls. Can I bring you lunch sometime soon?

Theresa

Kasey said...

This is so cute that it makes me think I wish we were having twins!