Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Lazy Days of Summer


Four Weeks Old ….. phew, I think that I need a nap! As you can see by the pictures, the girls celebrated their four week birthday in style…… This is the typical afternoon for the McNally twins; sleep, eat, cry, sleep, eat, cry.

They are getting bigger and cuter everyday! We go to the doctor tomorrow so we will see how much they have grown. Daddy is out taking the girls for a walk around the neighborhood so I thought that I would take the chance to create my inaugural blog.

Speaking of Daddy, it is time that he gets some applause! Having twins has made me realize two things;

1. I have married the most patient person on the earth and

2. He is not only an amazing husband but an even more amazing father.

Judd is a natural and I love him more each time I watch him with the girls. OK, I promised that I wouldn’t get all sappy but I just had to say a few words.

Claire and Lucy want to say hello to all our family and friends out there!! Thank you for all the warm wishes, calls, visits, dinners, presents, cards, etc. It is important times like these when we are reminded how lucky and blessed we are. These girls are surrounded by love. Thank you everyone, from the bottom of our hearts!

3 comments:

Mandy Kinnucan said...

Love them, love them, love them. And love their momma and daddy, too. Two very lucky girls to have parents like you!

Kimber said...

aww mama, you just made me tear up! I love me some McNally's! And the world is a better place for having even one more red-head!

The Wegeners said...

My goodness they are adorable!