Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Claire and Lucy


We are very happy to introduce Claire Elizabeth and Lucille (Lucy) Charlotte! Claire was born at 1:13 and weighed 6 lbs and 4 oz. Lucy was born at 1:15 and weighed 5 lbs 8 oz. Both of the girl are perfect and are beautiful. That is Claire on the left and Lucy on the right in the picture. They both have a good head of hair. Lucy's is lighter and we think may be a tad red while Claire's is very thick and very dark.


Laura, the reason the girls are so beautiful, is doing really well.


I couldn't be more proud!

7 comments:

Mandy Kinnucan said...

I can't wait to meet the girls! They look just precious and are so lucky to have a dad and mom like the two of you! Love you guys!

Theresa said...

Congratulations to you both, the girls are so precious and beautiful! Can't wait to meet them. Rest and enjoy your time together as a new family.

PS-call or email if you need extra hands to hold one of the babies:)

Thinking of you,
Theresa Cass

Tunde said...

The girls are beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet them :) Rest up this week and take advantage of the nursery at night ;)

Love you guys,
--Tunde

Kelly said...

Congratulations...we are so happy for ALL of you! Your daughters are beautiful and we cannot wait to meet them!

Our Family said...

How precious! You both are so blessed!!! You tell those girlies they have impeccable timing...I will be there in 4 days!! Sign me up for dinner delivery one night while I am in town and a for sure shower break (for you that is!!). I remember how nice those were. I can't wait share the love!! Congratulations again!

Mindy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, guys! They are beautiful! The pictures are great - you guys look like pros already! We missed you at the lake and can't wait to meet the newest members of the family!

Love,
Amanda Cook

The Wegeners said...

I can't wait to meet your little bundles. They are just adorable!